Management software for Cyber automated warehouses
Software for the management, handling and tracking of pharmaceuticals and products contained within the Cyber Automated Systems.
- Password and Enabling Management
- Historical access log
- Warehouse leases management
- Article registry management
- Supplier registry management
- Warehouse Operational Management - Warehouse items loading
- Warehouse Operational Management - Warehouse items withdrawal
- Storage Management
- Historical cargo log
- Historical Withdrawal Register
- Print and export management.
- Automatic management and control of all Cyber Systems
- Interfacing with all management systems on the market
• REGISTRY LIST: in the registry list there are all the articles. Here you can also perform the following operations:
- picking and loading of products
- associate the leasing with products.
- export the data in .xls file format to facilitate the management of products
- easily search for the items of greatest interest.
• LOADING LIST: in the loading list there is a table where the loading of the products is confirmed inside Cyber Automatic Systems.
• PICKING LIST: in the picking list there is a table where the picking of the products is confirmed within Cyber Automatic Systems.
• GUIDED LOADING AND PICKUP OPERATION: The loading and picking operations are managed with screens designed to guide users in all phases.
• CHRONOLOGY: the chronology function allows:
- to make the traceability of all items following the logic of who does what and when.
- to export data in .xls file format to facilitate the management of articles.
- Easily search for the articles/users of greatest interest.