Office - Vertical Rotating Archives
Automatic filing system that allows to fully exploit the height of the rooms
The Vertical Rotating Archives Office are equipped with internal shelves that rotate vertically at the user's request. The chosen plane is automatically positioned in correspondence of the pick-up mouth from where it is possible to pick up the required document.
- Total exploitation of the height of the premises;
- Significant increase in storage capacity.
- Certain and rapid availability of files;
- Order and clarity in the filing mode:
- Speed of file search operations:
- Interfaceable with management software systems.
- Improved working conditions for operators:
- Accessibility of documents only to authorised personnel;
- Integration with fire detection and suppression system.
The search for a plan is done via touch screen keyboard or through the Cyber.Doc Management Software.
The safety of the operators is guaranteed by always active optical and mechanical safety devices.
The vertical rotating Archives are equipped with planes with:
- adjustable mobile separators for files, folders, books etc..
- special boxes made to measure for cards of various formats,
- pull-out drawers on telescopic slides for archiving files, sheets, cards, printouts, etc.
- hanging folder attachment system,
- specific file containers.
Cyber is able to study and design specific load distribution and support systems where the weight generated by each Vertical Archive exceeds the permissible load of the existing floor.
The software allows to optimally manage the archive by providing functions such as: archive mapping, document encoding and search, user management.