Software for the management, handling and tracking of medicines and products
Software per la gestione, movimentazione e tracciatura dei farmaci e dei prodotti contenuti all’interno dei Sistemi automatici Cyber
- Checking the expiry dates of medicines,
- Inventory control,
- Dynamic inventory (product request flows),
- Instant inventory (what is present in the Automated Cyber Systems at the time of interrogation),
- Self-diagnosis of vital functions of Cyber Automated Systems
- Remote control of the Automated Cyber System,
- Possibility to connect with other pharmacy management systems in the pharmacy in order to order new products from the Pharmaceutical Distributor of reference.
- Automatic management and control of all Cyber systems
- Interface with all the management systems on the market
• ANAGRAPHIC LIST: in the registry list there are all the articles. Here you can also perform the following operations:
- picking and loading of products.
- associate the leases with the products.
- export the data in .xls file format to facilitate the management of products
- easily search for the items of greatest interest.
• LOADING LIST: in the loading list there is a table where the loading of the products is confirmed inside Cyber Automatic Systems.
• PICK LIST: in the picking list there is a table where the picking of the products is confirmed within Cyber Automatic Systems.
• GUIDED LOADING AND PICKUP OPERATION: The loading and picking operations are managed with screens designed to guide users in all phases.
• CHRONOLOGY: the chronology function allows:
- to make the traceability of all items following the logic of who does what and when.
- to export data in .xls file format to facilitate the management of articles.
- Easily search for the articles/users of greatest interest.